As an Enterprise Field Account Executive at Databricks, you are an enterprise sales leader experienced in selling into Enterprise accounts. As a successful candidate you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to Customers and System Integrators. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to close net new accounts while maintaining existing accounts. Along with the chance to close an exciting deal, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota attainment.
- Be Customer Obsessed on delivering the technical and business outcome using the Databricks Platform.
- Build a plan for success internally at Databricks and externally with your key accounts.
- Promote Teamwork...it makes the Dreamwork!
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, Program Managers, and other key stakeholders
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Evangelize Databricks' enterprise cloud data platform powered by Apache Spark
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- Field sales experience within big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Extensive prior customer relationships with CIOs, program managers, and key decision makers
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Understanding Spark and big data preferable
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Bachelor's Degree required