- Selling software and related services to prospective customers; working with SparkCognition's industry experts and pre-sales engineering to clients on the West Coast.
- Building a revenue pipeline by cold prospecting and leveraging your professional network to secure meetings within your target territory.
- Implementing territory and account management; identifying accounts with high "close" potential, qualify and forecasting time frames to close business
- Preparing standard quotations and proposal information as needed; working with other departments to create and finalize contracts
- Following up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities
- Experience with advanced analytics, data, and business intelligence is preferred
- Experience in an early-stage startup required along with experience in a large, professional sales organization desirable
- Prepares and delivers product demonstrations and presentations to customers at the highest level of management
- 7+ years of experience successfully selling ROI-driven, Enterprise Software Solutions to C level decision makers in Analytics, Lines of Business, and Information Technology.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or other relevant disciplines
- Ability to independently handle the first 2 meetings without overlay or technical assistance
- Ability to communicate technical and business value of SparkCognition solutions effectively to all prospective stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to initiate and work independently without frequent direction
- The ability to also work effectively in a team environment. E.g., overlay subject matter experts, technical sellers, pre-sales, legal and customer success.
- Ability to travel 50% or as business needs require.