$100K — $150K *
RCN Business Services is seeking a strong sales professional with extensive industry experience and knowledge. The Enterprise Account Executive will work in Chicago charged with selling the full complement of RCN Business voice, data and video services focused on solution selling strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Managing complex voice/data enterprise network accounts, involving Network infrastructure, network design and custom applications.
2. Carrying out consultative selling, account planning and account management with a strong emphasis on customer service.
3. Synthesizing abstract concepts into solutions.
4. Working closely with Project Management and Operations in pre-sale and post-sale activities.
5. Helping lead the Company’s lit fiber sales initiatives, with CLECS, IS, certificated carriers and businesses as assigned.
6. Focusing on new customer acquisition while fostering relationships with existing Enterprise accounts to leverage into new opportunities.
7. Maintaining a full funnel of activity and meet all forecasted revenue targets.
8. Prospecting to vertical markets such as but not limited to government contractors/agencies, multinational corporations, hotel/motels, universities, and healthcare facilities.
9. Sales techniques will include: market analysis, canvassing, cold calling, networking and maximizing internal and external lead generation scenarios.
• HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience selling SIP trunking, Ethernet, PRI etc. solutions to Enterprise customers.
• Proven track record of success in selling and managing accounts and building accounts via relationships and cold calling/prospecting activity
• Proven track record of building and executing sales strategies to penetrate, close, and manage business.
• Requires a professional demeanor with strong communications skills – verbal and written.
• Strong negotiation and closing skills a must.
• Entrepreneurial mind-set.
• Hunter Role
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
RCN/Grande/Wave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace, support, and thrive on each other’s differences to maximize the experience of our teammates and our community. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
High School or better.
Valid through: 4/27/2021