The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and maintain relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Financial Post 300 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Hold a current Drivers License.