Enterprise Account Executive
at Qualtrics(View all jobs)Provo
Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 7,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 900 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, managing the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as leveraging marketing and PR activities of the company;
- Establish, manage, and maintain relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate aggressive technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Research Software platform to marketing and research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments withing Fortune 1000 companies.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
About the Team