Just like sales leaders have Salesforce, technology leaders have Pluralsight. We are democratizing technology skills and as every company becomes a tech company, we are central to their future competitive advantage and ability to thrive in the digital age.
As we expand our offering and geographical impact, we are building our team of strategic sellers. We’re hiring SaaS software solution sellers who will sell Digital Transformation Solutions to the CIO/CTO. We are a unique, must-have solution in a space with low saturation. And we have world-class enablement to support our entrepreneurial Account Executives.
As a Enterprise Account Executive (AE), you are responsible for the growth of our enterprise accounts in the region, ensuring all key metrics are delivered. With identified accounts, you will ensure revenue growth, customer success and long term partnership with the customers. Our Enterprise AEs will provide direction and recommendations to the extended territory team and leadership to increase efficiencies, structure, and strategy of the region, ensuring individual and team success.
What you’ll own:
- Meet and exceed sales quotas - Close customer contracts starting at $300k+ a year in ARR with 12+ mo. average sales cycles, build and grow pipeline, accurately forecast, cold call and prospect account base for new opportunities, identify and win new business accounts.
- Own your business: Increase sales, develop leads, and close opportunities - Develop territory strategy plan and specific account plans, expand install base and acquire net new customers, create and execute demand generation plans within territory, be accountable for all aspects of taking down the number, as if you truly owned Pluralsight.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor through being assertive, present, and relevant - Build relationships with customers through all phases of the life cycle, identify and care for customer needs, maintain accuracy in Salesforce, develop process to for meaningful customer experience, prospecting, developing, managing, and executing a territory plan to support lead generation, full sales cycle management. Create strong partnership with Customer Success, Solution Architects, Solution Services, Marketing and our legal team to drive impact for your customers and prospects.
- Leverage internal and external tools to maximize customer information - Maximize success with world class SaaS toolkit (access to Salesforce, Outreach and Zoom), provide feedback on pre-sales issues and competitive trends, use sales tools to identify and profile, quote, invoice, and collect revenue from customers, curate customer testimonials.
Experience you’ll need:
- 5-10+ years B2B SaaS experience with enterprise accounts (4.500+ employees)
- Has sold into a C-Suite and with customers through all phases of the life cycle
- Understands various stages of typical solution sales cycle
- Proven track record of exceptional sales success and operational excellence through creating successful internal & external partnerships
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence, multilingual preference
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to travel
Ideally what you’ve done:
- Sold enterprise platforms or solutions to IT, Learning, and Engineering, and tech leader decision makers within the Engineering Org
- Sold for products in the growth stage