Due to high demand of our product, OneLogin is looking to grow our sales team by hiring smart, energetic, motivated Enterprise Account Executives who want to make a real impact on a company’s success. You love forging new relationships and winning over colleagues, customers, and business partners alike with your personable, yet professional, communication skills. You are known for being fearless in an untapped market and building a business of your own through strong prospecting capabilities, operational experience, ability to qualify opportunities, and effective time-management.
The ideal candidate will be selling OneLogin’s high end technical solutions to IT Director and Executive Level Management in large Enterprise companies in a competitive market. You’ll join a passionate, high energy, fast moving sales team and will manage deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with sales engineers, and partners. This role is vital to OneLogin’s aggressive growth goals, so your creative, competitive and fun nature will be embraced!
- Achieve or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Includes keeping all your opportunities and forecast current.
- Create, drive and manage pipeline opportunities through the sales cycle and maintain current forecast
- Understand customer requirements, present value-add solutions and negotiate to gain budget justification and approval.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with Business Development and Channel Representatives to drive new incremental business in your territory.
- Gain and maintain product and industry knowledge in order to build value added consultative approach
- 5-10years of experience in Enterprise Software sales, preferably in the security market
- Must have demonstrated experience prospecting, qualifying and closing sales with average deal size of $100K+
- Experience in effectively building and managing a pipeline of $10M+ working with and selling with channel partners to expand business
- Consistent achievement of quota.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com to effectively manage sales pipeline and forecast.
- Knowledge of Cloud, Single Sign-On, Identity and Access Management, etc. is preferred
Our core values:
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people