$100K — $150K *
At Granicus, we build technology for the people who are changing our world! We’re passionate about helping citizens and communities through our government partnerships; from local municipalities to state and federal agencies.
Our sales team is purpose driven, rooted in team work and collaboration, and truly believes in what we do. We are looking for a passionate, driven and curious minded sales executive to lead our Southeast United States region working with key local municipalities. We’re a leader in the government technology sector and have a diverse platform of SaaS solutions focused on driving citizen engagement and improving the efficiency of government processes.
We’re headquartered in Denver, CO with regional offices in St. Paul, MN, Washington, DC, and London, UK. This is a field position and will be based in our Northeast Region.
What You’ll Do:
• Generate, develop, and close sales opportunities with local government agencies, including enterprise level agreements
• Work to identify market trends, best practices, referrals, and new opportunity areas
• Understand complex customer requirements for digital communications with the public, including operational, business, and technical categories
• Develop and independently deliver custom presentations on Granicus to revolutionize the prospect’s engagement with the public
• Teach client about market trends, challenges and issues they did not know existed, and share best practices all in an effort to develop new sales opportunities
• Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
• Manage internal resources, including sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects
• Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
• Manage all aspects sales in your territory including; prospecting, activity tracking, opportunity management, forecasting revenue, contract management and closing deals
• Pursue leads generated by yourself and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts
• Support management team in developing sales strategy
• Document all conversations, activities, and emails in our Salesforce CRM
• Write and present quarterly business reviews to Sales Management, Senior Management, and peers
• Travel about 30-50%; primarily in your regional territory
Skills & Requirements
Who You Are:
• You are confident, competitive, thorough, flexible, and tenacious
• You have proven you can manage 60 or more active opportunities and meeting sales objectives by closing 40 or more opportunities per year
• You are capable of selling $100K+ deals as part of a diverse sales pipeline
• You are goal-oriented and self-motivated
• You are successful working independently and in a collaborative team
• You are excited about managing multiple simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment
• You prefer to be independently accountable for commitments and delivering the best performance by intelligent prioritization
• You have proven your ability and passion for prospecting – frequently breaking into new accounts
• You are passionate for public sector success
• You focus on the client – the desire and ability to understand the drivers of client needs
• You demonstrate exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
You Have Demonstrated:
• Significant accomplishments selling enterprise software, ERP, SaaS, marketing / communications technology, or marketing services
• Success selling to local government entities; city, county, and special district
• Impressive track record of C-level sales activity
• Demonstrated effectiveness selling through partners, resellers and/or integrators
• 5+ years field sales experience in IT, information services, or business services sold on a subscription model
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law
Valid through: 4/22/2021
$250K — $300K + no cap, company stock (rsu's) and benefits
$150K — $300K + stocks and benefits