As a Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for driving new business from lead generation through deal closure. You will develop and implement agreed upon plan which will meet both personal and company goals of expanding the customer base. You will foster a culture of sales excellence across all aspects of the sales cycle by targeting Economic Buyers at large, direct brands and adhering to a Customer-Focused Sales Methodology.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate sales activities for our client and self-sourced pipeline opportunities, including activation of key support teams (e.g Solution engineering) to address client needs and win new business.
- Develop initial account plan based on excellent business and functional diagnosis, that resultsogy/supply integrations that can contribute to the success of the clients in your book of business
- Utilize sales software (e.g Salesforce) to track pipeline, revenue forecasts, as repository for client needs, and to for resource and product requests
- 5+ years of Enterprise B2B strategic sales experience targeting Economic Buyers at large, direct brands within the Fortune 500
- History of hitting and exceeding revenue goals by adhering to a Customer-Focused Sales Methodology
- Excellent communication skills; specifically, strong listening, negotiation, and presentation
- Proven ability to establish meaningful relationships with decision makers with a track record of retaining key clients
- Demonstrated ability to partner withSolutions Engineers on key accounts to drive deals and influence
- Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problem and to drive win-win outcomes
- Effective project management skills ? ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a methodical fashion
- Personable, charismatic, and positive
- Ability to present and express yourself in a clear, confident manner
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment.