Here?s what you need to know about our Sales team: The sales team is a group of intelligent and market aware sales professionals who like to have fun and win together. We are a highly engaged team that loves bringing creative solutions to the table to help grow and transform our business. We know how to be competitive, learn and continue to support each other and our customers!
The Enterprise Account Executive opportunity is an exciting field based sales career opportunity developing a set of targeted named accounts, focused primarily on the Forbes 2000.
- Create, manage and execute a strategic territory coverage and sales plan that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Meet and exceed established monthly and quarterly revenue objectives.
- Plan and manage both account and deal strategy. Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within net new and existing accounts.
- Develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape and technology heat map within entire account list.
- Prospect into targeted named accounts. Develop and execute field sales campaigns to create demand, work closely with Lead Generation and Sales Engineering resources to build and manage a robust pipeline of new business. Manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously.
- Articulate the value proposition to senior IT leaders, effectively identify and quantify customer pains, highlight ROI and business value through a consultative sales approach.
- Work within a team environment; manage internal and external resources to execute account and deal strategy and maximize sales efforts and success rate.
- Establish & maintain strong and referenceable relationships with existing client base.
- Forecast accurately and maintain the system of record in Salesforce.com.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experiences Required:
- Minimum of 3-7 years of technology sales experience, with a track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota and a high level of income attainment
- Past work experience in the networksecurity field
- BachelorDegree or equivalent experiencerequired
- Demonstrated success in strategic account selling; strategic thinker with ability to create and execute account plan and strategy
- High intelligence and mental acuity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Hunter mentality with proven experience in effectively building a regional territory
- Creative problem solver who can react quickly and multi-task
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling and presenting to senior level executives
- Tech savvy ?Salesforce.com, MS Office, LinkedIn, Twitter, social mediaexperience is a plus