At Neo4j we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships between people, processes, locations and systems. We created, drive and are at the forefront of innovation in the Graph Database category; and we're disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
We have an immediate opening for an Enterprise Sales Account Executive who will focus on expanding our footprint by hunting and closing sales of Neo4j products and services to new customers. As a quota-carrying, individual contributing member of our sales team, you will be a part of the expansion of our strategic Enterprise account business unit, supporting the growth of the North American East Region Sales organization.
Neo4j is a VC-backed, privately held, fast growing enterprise software company. We are recognized as the Graph database technology innovation leader, industry thought leader, and commercial market leader. Graph software technology is currently the most popular category in the database industry with broad applicability across industries and use cases.
- Develop and execute a territory plan based on target agencies and applicable use cases, resulting in a pipeline of opportunities in the target market, that will help you achieve quarterly and annual sales metrics.
- Develop expert knowledge of Neo4j solutions and applicability in target market.
- Develop and present to customers a strong understanding of the benefits and advantages of graph technology versus alternative database approaches.
- Execute sales cycles that employ Strategic Selling strategies and tactics.
- Build and present proposals for Neo4j solutions that involve Neo4j products and Services.
- .Work with Pre-Sales Engineering resources to scope and deliver on well-qualified POC's
- "Land & Expand" - Grow the business in accounts that you have landed
- Provide guidance, direction, and support to your assigned SDR in their efforts to support your pipeline development.
- Provide guidance and direction to your Field Marketing resources so they can target programs to your target accounts.
- Provide guidance and direction to Channel Director so they can target partners and programs for your target accounts.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate information about your pipeline, in accordance with Neo4j forecasting guidelines.
Ideally, you should have:
- Coursework in database, SQL, computer programming, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar, is desirable.
- Experience selling information management tools to customers in the enterprise market.
- 7+ years of consistent success meeting or exceeding sales objectives selling technical solutions and software products into the enterprise market.
- Demonstrable experience executing enterprise complex sales strategies and tactics.
- Experience with the commercial open-source business model, selling subscriptions for on-premise deployments and/or hybrid on-prem/cloud deployments.
- Previous experience and thrive in a smaller, high growth software company, where you have leveraged dedicated SDR resources, Field Marketing resources, and Pre-Sales Engineering helping build the business.
- Strong conviction and approach to how and where graph solutions fit into the enterprise marketplace.
- Be a hard-working, responsible, self-starter, with the ability to work remotely in a home-office environment, as well as travel to client sites to run meetings.
- Excellent references, ideally from previous Sales managers.