bout the role
We are looking for experienced sales executives to join our Enterprise team. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’re an experienced hunter with experience selling SaaS to large organizations. You will foster ongoing relationships with customers and key stakeholders to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a solid command of Mixpanel’s evolving technology.
- Ability to articulate the value of new and exciting technology to the enterprise software market.
- Generate net new business and expand existing book of business for Enterprise accounts.
- Build out strategic territory plan, prospect, and build 4X pipeline while managing sales cycles from start to finish.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Approach all deals with a customer-first mentality.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Legal.
- Track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce.
- 5-7 years of Enterprise SaaSsalesexperience.
- Proven ability to own and manage a complex sales cycle.
- Proven track record of meeting (and exceeding) quotas (~$1M).
- You were a top 10% performer at your last company.
- Experience negotiating contracts with procurement as well as MSAs with Legal.
- Effective communicator and collaborator -- you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Adaptability - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Strong work ethic and competitive mindset. You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
- You have the ability and willingness to learn independently.
- You have a curiosity for the data analytics space.