About the role
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will focus on accelerating deal cycles and closing deals for net-new accounts in the enterprise space. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries. We are a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for career growth for people who excel in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Prospect, Develop, and Close new customers on our Miro Platform
- Close Enterprise-Level reoccurring deals $100k+ while executing on run rate deals of $15K, ASP of ~$30K.
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with marketing and the SDR team on executing campaigns
- You will run effective discovery and demonstrations, partner with our customer success team to run success pilots
- Identify, Establish and Cultivate relationships with Senior Level Executives
- Forecast Pipeline Accurately and Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas
- Help Blueprint and Drive Best Practices across the sales organization
What you'll need
- 3+ years of Experience in a Quota Carrying SaaS Sales Role
- Strong prospecting, Territory/Account planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Accurately Forecast and Track Sales Activities
- Bachelor degree from a competitive university
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and the ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- You are an Analytical Thinker who leverages data to make informed decisions
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can-do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.