We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform andnetwork needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow.Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in manyyears. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development ofTradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Fully understand the e-invoicing and financial supply chain landscape, competition and strategies behind building revenue
- Work closely with our Sales Development Team to materialize business from their prospects
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue based on prospect and customer data
- Qualify, sell and close current and new clients
- Build relationships with decision makers and key executives in all verticals
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Hit revenue goals and quarterly targets as assigned by the Global VP of Sales
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Strong performer with a thirst for success and un-phased by rejection
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- You possess exceptional presentation skills and are highly persuasive
- Sales and business minded, driven by targets
- Has an understanding of procure to pay with a rich knowledge of how the accounts payable process functions
- Live in desired territory area of Charlotte or Raleigh, NC. Also considering Memphis or Nashville.