At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Veeva Team is looking for an experienced Account Executive to promote Veeva within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry. The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva's Vault solutions for R&D and Commercial program sponsors within some of the largest MD&D companies.
What You'll Do
- Develop new relationships with key influencers and expand upon existing relationships in a number of key MD&D accounts
- Develop and execute strategic account plans for these key accounts
- Contribute to Team quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Work as part of a cross functional, global team.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution todelivery handoff
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Represent the company at industry associations and events
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes pertaining to opportunities via Veeva's CRM
- At least 5 years of experience selling enterprise software or information/information services.
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions required
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales objectives
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be willing to travel as required
Nice to Have
- Selling into the Medical Device and Diagnostics industry
- History of leadership roles, professional or nonprofessional
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs