Enterprise Account Executive
KeyedIn Solutions is a fast-growing SaaS company focused on Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). We are expanding our sales organization to meet the growing demands for our disruptive PPM product.
At KeyedIn, Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for revenue growth in their territory, focusing primarily on closing new accounts (“hunter” role).
Work with customers to understand their needs and objectives for achieving greater value from their portfolios of projects and resources
- Educate prospective customers on trends and best practices in Project Portfolio Management
- Be able to demonstrate solution value, key features, and fit with the customer’s business
- Travel for onsite meetings with prospective or existing customers
- Build and manage an opportunity pipeline to support annual revenue targets
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with team members across the organization to achieve success
- Maintain great Salesforce hygiene and provide accurate sales forecasting
- Exceed sales quotas
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years of software sales experience required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-starter who takes accountability for their individual, team, company and customer’s success
- Values a high-trust, entrepreneurial organization where initiative and teamwork drive our collective success
- Excellent communication skills, listening first
- Proven “hunter" background with a track record of continually exceeding quota
- Strong inquiry skills for understanding prospects’ priorities and evaluation process
- Competency and intent to deliver improved business outcomes for clients
- Knowledge of the PPM discipline and software category, including competitors and related industries.