Enterprise Account Executive
8 - 10 years experience •
We are seeking a proven enterprise sales professional with a desire to sell truly game-changing software technology!! If you are an established and successful ?A? player enterprise sales professional with a strong solution selling background and a proven track record of quota achievement then this is for you! Our client is a pre-IPO company in high growth mode that provides cloud infrastructure offerings that are in high demand by enterprise customers. As a result of their continued growth and expansion we are currently seeking candidates with an understanding of cloud strategies and technologies for a number of openings that they have. If you are a hungry, self-starter and overachiever that is excited about selling cutting-edge software offerings from an industry leader in an exploding area of technology and can run hard and run fast and take advantage of your large enterprise relationships and control your own destiny then as a qualified candidate this is your opportunity to leverage your background and maximize your income for this great opportunity:
Position title: Enterprise Account Executive
Locations: Texas, Missouri, and Minnesota areas
THIS IS A VIRTUAL OFFICE-BASED POSITION
- We are seeking a proven enterprise sales professional to leverage your sales skills and technical domain knowledge to expand our client?s Fortune 500 account base within a geographic territory. In this role you will sell offerings from the next wave of hot and compelling, state-of-the-art technology. The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business with enterprise customers. Working in collaboration with sales leadership and the sales operations team, the Enterprise Account Executive will work closely with C-level and key contacts within prospective customers to develop strategic relationships and close business to achieve quota.
- Position responsibilities:
- Own the sales process and develop and execute a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities in collaboration with internal departments such as marketing, partners and business development representatives to drive incremental revenue
- Strong presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations to C-level audiences to close and drive new revenue opportunities.
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs and other information and price requests.
- Provide timely customer feedback to the management and marketing teams
- Work closely and collaborate with other presales, product, operations, and legal teams
- UpdateSalesforce and provide regular updates, monthly projections and quarterly forecasts of all sales activities.
- Travel as needed within the territory
- Minimum 7+ years?experience of successful enterprise software sales with a proven track record of quota achievement driving incremental revenue
- Must have strong solution selling experience with complex enterprise application software solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
- Domain knowledge including SAAS, cloud strategies/technologies, data centers, applications, devOps, containers, etc. with the ability to communicate technical offerings and concepts in these areas.
- Strong written, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills with C-level audiences with experience developing and maintaining executive level relationships and to customize solutions based on client needs. Strong in strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling.
- Experience using CRM sales applications.
- Personal characteristics include: proactive, go-getter, fast motor, quick thinker, student of the domain, o
- Ability to travel within assigned territory as needed.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience
For consideration email resume referencing job#CLO100