At Rogue Wave Software, we're a trusted partner to Global 2,000 organizations, powering new opportunities and removing risk from strategic initiatives. Our mission is to simplify the hardest problems, improve software quality and security, and shorten the time it takes to deliver value.
Since 1989, our platforms, tools, components, and support have been used across financial services, technology, healthcare, government, entertainment, and manufacturing, to deliver value and reduce risk. From API management, web and mobile, embeddable analytics, static and dynamic analysis to open source support, we have the software essentials to innovate with confidence. To do that, we need exceptional people on our team.
We are searching for an Enterprise Software Account Executive responsible for generating and closing new business for the JRebel and XRebel APM product lines.
- Maximize revenues through strategic business development activities within named accounts (both new and existing accounts)
- Work closely with Business Development Rep. to build pipeline and generate new opportunities
- Accurately analyze expansion opportunities within key installed accounts; assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead efforts to enable customers to become advocates for our products within large accounts and collaborate with team members in marketing, sales, and product to make it happen
- Develop strong customer relationships and accelerate opportunities to close large enterprise license agreements
- Collaborate with marketing and sales operations ensure the successful business development of target customers
- Continue to oversee and manage strategic accounts after closing deals
- Conducting on site meetings at target accounts when appropriate
Business and Technical Competencies:
- Proven strong sales, negotiation and closing skills
- Understanding of the enterprise market space
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to conduct business at all levels from the senior executives and line of business leaders to various roles within IT
Required Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 8 years of B2B Enterprise Software Sales experience
- Experience selling to Global 2000 Companies
- Experience selling to software development teams
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
We are an Agile organization, living our values of Integrity, Customer-centric, Humanity, Communication, Teamwork, and Commitment.