Accruent is looking for top performing sales executives who have experience selling enterprise software applications. The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for all activities related to revenue generation of the Accruent Verisae facilities and asset lifecycle management platform, as well as its IoT products and services as related to their accounts across targeted industries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continue to position Accruent as a leader in our business.
- Own the full life cycle of the sales process from pipeline generation, to value messaging and deal closing
- Generate business from existing and new customers while reaching annual sales revenue goals.
- Sell to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, complex accounts.
- Maintain opportunity status and progress in SalesForce
- Complete quarterly territory planning and accurate deal closure forecast
- Provide input to sales plans and campaigns.
- On a limited basis, act as a mentor to junior level Account Executives.
- Stay current on market conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Accruent solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3-5 years of enterprise software sales experience
- Passion and proven track record for not only, meeting but exceeding sales quotas
- Proven experience building pipeline in a hunting role and managing a complex sale.
- Experience with IoT related solutions preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy, customer requirements and success factors, and a value based selling process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel with the ability to create effective, convincing sales presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Detailed sales process knowledge.
- Travel as required (35%-50%)