Enterprise Account Executive: Toronto Area
SalesToronto, ON, Canada
InsightSquared is a rapidly growing SaaS Sales & Marketing Analytics company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence.
- We're funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- InsightSquared is a consistent leader in the G2 Crowd's Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
We are seeking a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive to drive our next phase of growth in Canada. You will lead our new business expansion within this region while owning existing strategic accounts.
At InsightSquared, you will…
- Drive revenue growth from current and net new customers in a large, well-defined territory
- Engage CRO's, Heads of Sales and Marketing and Sales / Marketing Operations Leaders to help them achieve their revenue objectives
- Qualify leads from Marketing and Outbound Prospecting to convert Opportunities and Deals
- Partner with a dedicated BDR and leverage pipeline building strategies to drive revenue growth in your territory
- Partner with a dedicated Account Manager to manage key accounts and drive customer success and expansion in strategic accounts
- Manage all aspects of lead-to-close along with a strong supporting cast
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
We are looking for…
- The ideal candidate has 10+ years of sales experience, particularly in Business Intelligence, Analytics, and SaaS Software Sales
- A leader who brings a wide range of skills including sales process, pipeline generation, qualification, technical and business skill along with a collaborative team mindset
- A competitive hunter with a successful track record who will navigate the complex sale
- A problem solver with high curiosity, energy, enthusiasm and desire for continuous improvement
- Experience selling opportunities greater than $150k to Directors and above
- A self-starter with experience as a remote field sales executive
- Experience selling professional services
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with creative, out of the box thinking
- Exceptional persistence, strong personal character, and authenticity