This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated sales individual to come in and own several key accounts for the company. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with Customer Success, Implementation and Sales Engineering to facilitate a seamless process for our customers.
- Grow the Inkling enterprise customer base by closing strategic accounts on our target list.
- Communicate the value of Inkling to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers.
- Work closely with the Business Development Representative to nurture new leads.
- Manage complex sales cycles and provide account leadership and direction in the pre-sales and post-sales processes.
- Provide regular feedback to Inkling's product team around market changes and customer needs.
- Coordinate with sales development, sales engineering and implementation team members within your accounts.
- 4+ years software sales experience with 2+ years in outside sales closing mid to large sized customers.
- Prior work with Fortune 500 companies a plus.
- A track record of consistently exceeding sales targets.
- A consultative selling approach - you cater to the needs of each business and take time to understand each stakeholder's goals.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Attention to detail with impeccable follow-through and a commitment to customer success.
- Technical understanding around mobile and/or web technologies.
- Experience in the publishing or educational technology fields a plus.