Enterprise Account Executive
We are seeking professional sales over-achievers with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota in a fast paced sales environment. Successful applicants possess knowledge of selling project-based solutions (combining services and software), professionalism, integrity, strong presentation and collaboration skills, and a passion for winning.
Your focus will be to meet and exceed assigned quota, build territory revenue, prospect and close accounts through individual initiative and leveraging the marketing and technical support teams within the company. Establish and nurture relationships with all levels of customer organizations, departmental through line of business and CxO. Create and execute a territory strategy and coordinate team-selling efforts to close business on a monthly basis. Manage all Prolifics opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and communication with management.
- Skilled at all facets of the selling process, from lead generation and opportunity, identification through to proposal, oral presentations as well as contract negotiations and closing new deals with customers.
- Proven track record of success managing a large territory, demand generation, strategic territory and account planning, forecasting, quota attainment while maintaining customer loyalty, and effective communication via sale presentation skills.
- Strong sales acumen with significant experience in consultative selling.
- Expectation is that candidates will have a minimum of 5 to 8years of proven success in outside sales.
- Responsible for closing in excess of $3M revenue per fiscal year.
- Experience selling solutions that combine both software and services in mid-market and large scale enterprise accounts.
- Be able to sell the entire Prolifics solution portfolio (DigitalExperience/Social, Information Management and Analytics, Smarter Process, Integration/Infrastructure/Cloud, and Security)