Helpshift’s Enterprise Account Executive is a team player excited about the opportunity to join a growing startup. This individual will close new business and ensure customer success in key accounts across verticals, playing a vital role for securing our dominant position in the market. The successful Enterprise Account Executive is focused on building consultative relationships at all levels. They must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy and a structured solution selling process.
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities.
- Become an expert on Helpshift’s products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Direct, manage and lead the strategy of other pursuit team members, company resources, and partners throughout the sales cycle.
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of customer requirements and needs.
- Build and leverage relationships with our Partners to ensure the successful implementation of Helpshift.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Min 7+ years of experience selling solutions to the enterprise with an emphasis on SaaS and B2B in a larger enterprise and fortune level environment and carrying a quota greater than $1M.
- Successful background in complex, executive-level sales processes