GoodData is a leading analytics and business intelligence company, revolutionizing the way companies are using analytics internally as well as providing analytics to their customers and partners. Integrating into workflows, we provide access to business reporting, dashboards, and ad hoc analytics to over 2 million users daily. GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Intel Capital, TOTVS, Visa, and others
If quota clubs and/or accelerators have been regular occurrences for you, then being a GoodData Enterprise Account Executive might be a great next move for you!
Everyone at GoodData eats and drinks the art and science of data analytics - we enjoy working with innovative technology and are obsessed about raising the bar for the future of decision making and delivering insights. If this sounds like you, then you will love GoodData!
If you have experience working with leading technologies that are “innovating & evolving” their space, are a self-starter who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time, and love to win business and exceed numbers, then we would like to meet you!
- Develop a territory strategy to drive new logo acquisition with a land and expand model.e
- Serve as both "Hunter" and "Consultative Sales Professional"
- Focus on closing net new logos
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously while growing pipeline and closing opportunities
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance within a 10% margin of actual bookings
- Work transparently to report on sales activities and forecasts to senior management
- Overachieve quota
- You are a disciplined, aggressive self-starter with a proven ability to build a qualified pipeline, GRIT!
- You desire to work in a radically transparent environment and crave winning as a team, DRIVE!
- You thrive on all things data, DATA ENTHUSIAST!
- You want your contributions to matter and be significant to the organization, KIND!
- You are a focused closer and know how to drive a prescriptive sales process, CLOSER!
- You love working with clients, understanding their personalities and business needs, and delivering world-class programs to meet them, CURIOUS!
- You thrive when given the opportunity to grow business with a client, and can set and execute on a multi-year growth strategy with the client, STRATEGIC!
- You have demonstrated the ability to manage and exceed quota and key metrics, WINNER!
- You function well in an informal, global environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for delivering results is set high, AGILE!
- You are able to bring the level of ownership, entrepreneurship, creativity, commitment, time, patience, and humor it takes to work with an evolving and growing organization, GLOBAL!
- Minimum 5+ years of direct sales experience, selling SaaS, B2B, enterprise software to VP, SVP, and C-Level Executives
- Historical experience selling into the ISV market or within enterprise accounts
- Experience working in global, high-growth, technology companies
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a Field Sales role
- Detail-oriented, strong relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally/cross-functionally