The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible to sell all Imperva Solutions and Services, by interacting with assigned strategic accounts that are either existing customers or prospects, within the assigned geographic territory. You will leverage your key existing relationships, at the CIO level, to work collaboratively to solve specific use case situations within the customer’s organization. Additionally, you will work alongside our Channel Partners, including top System Integrators, to proactively grow Imperva’s reach within those existing accounts and to establish Imperva as the dominate provider of Security Solutions within prospect accounts.
- Works in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key CXO client decision-makers, including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans, Win Plans, and forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without a SE when needed
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated ongoing success as a Named Account Representative or Strategic Account Manager or Director
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 10+ years of successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products.
- Experience selling Enterprise Level Solutions in the Security and Compliance Markets or Applications
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com – desirable.