MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. MobileIron is a leader in the space. MobileIron is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant.
We are looking for people that can help us build the next chapter of MobileIron which means helping us scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base. We are looking to hire for a DOD Sr. Account Executive to cover our largest Federal customer base to work remotely in Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia area.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be tasked with generating new business from the DOD businesses and managing existing customers including DISA, US Air Force and Army to help them be more successful and increase their investment with us.
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- You are an excellent prospector, you know how to use the various channels to generate leads
- You can identify and qualify opportunities and understand the government procurement process
- Managing existing customers is something you are known for, your customers love you because you help them think through new solutions to address their problems
- Your closing skills are the stuff of legend
What you’ve done…
- Minimum of 3 years enterprise software sales experience working with channel partners in the DOD/IC and security space
- Residing in the Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia area is a must
- You've excelled in managing both new business opportunities and existing customers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.