EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
EVERFI is seeking a high-performing Enterprise Account Executives to join our Financial Education business line in Washington, DC. This position will be filled by someone who wants to jump in head-first and help build a pre-IPO company experiencing explosive growth by calling on financial institutions, specifically banks and credit unions, selling the suite of EVERFI financial education products.
The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics. They also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers the VP+ level and the C-Suite.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Master our products and the competitive landscape
- Analyze territory/market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization; Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities via the phone and web
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel; Build and maintain pipeline to reflect appropriate quota coverage, with detailed notes in SFDC
- Carry a significant quota; meet or exceed activity goals or revenue targets
- Forecast accurately and transparently
- Strategically attack a territory to close new business by leveraging personal network to generate new leads. Be very savvy in identifying and pursuing new opportunities
- Grow existing accounts by working closely with the Customer Success team and leveraging existing relationships to identify and drive a high volume of growth opportunities
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations using inside sales best practices
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex organizations.
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
- Maintain professional and proactive communication with management regarding activities, customer needs, and other business opportunities
- Travel as necessary within specific geographic territory
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of sales experience selling SaaS; excellent closing skills and strong customer focus
- excellent closing skills and strong customer focus
- Strong track record of achievement preferably selling financial, educational or SaaS products (and references to back it up)
- You are a proven closer with experience navigating $50K+ ACV deals
- Previously trained in consultative / value based selling
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in SFDC & Marketo
- Knowledge and experience in the Financial Services (commercial banks and credit unions) is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems to track deal pipeline
- Understands and subscribes to a SaaS business model and sales methodology; well versed in Solutions Selling, The Challenger Sale and Predictable Revenue
- Driven by desire for excellence in your craft and work hard to constantly improve
- Excited by the prospect of finding new leads and charting new territory for EVERFI as we continue to grow our business.
- Proactive, self-starter with good work ethic and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who is socially aware, deeply empathetic and quickly able to establish rapport in a variety of settings
- 4 yeardegree or equivalent work experience