Enterprise Account Executive, Elevate
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume - we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
Searching for your dream job?LinkedIn Elevate is our newest business line atLinkedIn and has quickly become the #1 Employee Advocacy platform. Elevate is amobile and desktop application that allows companies to curate and broadcast company and industry content to their employees who can easilyshare to theirLinkedIn,Twitter and Facebooknetworks.
We work in an era where the capacity and speed to access,share and distribute information is far greater than anyother time in human history. It’s now possible for us to connect with our prospects, customers, colleagues and connections faster than everbefore. We canshare insights and stories with thousands of our connections in milliseconds. Elevate provides employees with a one-stop hub forsharingcontent with their connections.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and close business in an evangelist sales environment, selling to early adopters and those adopting our Employee Advocacy solution for first time
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong relationships with prospects
- Close new logo business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Embrace employee activation to inspire and transform yourself, our company and your customers
- Deeply understand the full LinkedIn Narrative - both free and paid - including our value to both members and companies.
- Work closely to collaborate and partner with our sales people in our various lines of business as well as other cross-functional partners to land and expand Elevate customers
- Learn how Elevate is used by our customers and be able to make compelling recommendations for new prospects to purchase and scale the solution
- 5+ years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role or client facing role
- BA/BSdegreeor equivalent in a related field
- Startup experience in small or large companies
- Demonstrated success in being a top 5% performer
- Proven track record of Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts in both net new & renewal environments
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Experience selling to C-level Executives across marketing, sales and other executive functions
- Success in selling a brand new, disruptive technology
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Proven communication skills with senior executives at enterprises