Position Summary: We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who will be responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important customers and partners. The Enterprise Account Executive represents the entire portfolio of Dataprise products, services and solutions to achieve a sales quota and assigned enterprise account objectives.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, picture yourself:
- Conducting sales activities into new enterprise accounts and/or accounts where there is strategic value to Dataprise. These sales efforts include generating opportunities and selling specific business line solutions and technical products to meet the assigned quota
- Establishing professional and productive relationships with key personnel in assigned enterprise and/or strategic accounts
- Partnering with customer service, operational, and service delivery teams to insure positive outcomes for customers
- Coordinating with Dataprise senior management involvement with the management of customer relationships
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Managing and executing on all aspects of sales duties within assigned accounts
- Working closely with Solution Architects, System Architects and Marketing personnel for pre-sales activities
- Reporting to, strategizing and partnering with the SVP of Business Development to identify the right sales strategies to close new business
The ideal candidate Enterprise Account Executive has:
- Several years of prior sales experience
- Demonstrated expertise in exceeding new sales revenue goals and managing client relationships
- The ability to handle complex sales environments which involve strategic partners
- An understanding of IT terminology (in particular, Microsoft technologies) and the ability to translate technical jargon into non-technical terms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and can coordinate with multiple internal at once
- Excellent communicator (verbally + written) skills
- The ability to manage and prioritize your time well, juggling multiple tasks at once
- The poise to navigate front-line interactions with customers with a consultative sales approach
- The motivation to take ownership of your success and for attaining performance goals
- A willingness to occasionally travel (daily and/or overnight).
How will your performance be measured?:
- You are able to attain an assigned sales quota
- You maintain a high customer satisfaction rating
- You meet strategic customer objectives and sales activities defined by Dataprise management
- You complete strategic customer account plans to include revenue pipeline to meet Dataprise standards
- You meet reporting requirements on performance and activity as defined by Dataprise management which will be measured through the use of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), based off personal merit
What will you get in return?:
- Our full benefits offerings
- Six figure earning potential in first year
- Fantastic support and coaching
- A strong commitment to service
- Monthly car allowance
- Eligibility for President's Club trip
- The opportunity to work with a great team that is energetic, passionate, respectful, and dedicated!
Dataprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Want to learn more about what it's like to work at Dataprise and hear it directly from our employees? Check out our employee spotlights in our "Its The Job" series .