We are looking to hire a Enterprise Account Executive - San Francisco As a key individual contributor to our North America field team, our Enterprise Account Executive will plan and execute strategy to cultivate regional territory, acquire new customers, drive revenue growth and expand Datameer’s footprint within industry enterprises.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor to large enterprise organizations, identify immediate & long term business needs and articulate Datameer’s powerful value proposition.
- Expertly manage complex buying cycles by developing strategic relationships aligning both internal and external resources.
- In partnership with Solution Engineering; uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos, deliver Proof of Concepts.
- Negotiate contracts, close business and collaborate with Professional Services to map revenue strategy enabling long term success for the customer organization.
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping our product and marketing teams informed of market activity.
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management and campaign nurturing within SFDC.
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery.
Your Background & Accomplishments:
- 10+ years demonstrated success closing new business for enterprise software solutions and delivering regional revenue growth.
- Previous sales of analytics, database, business intelligence/BI, data integration or Hadoop oriented technology.
- Demonstrated success of consistent, year-over-year quota achievement.
- Exude an entrepreneurial business savvy, operating within a start-up or hyper growth environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background.