The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Closing Bell on CNBC, and Nightly Business Report on PBS all agree: Conversica is the leader for Conversational Artificial Intelligence for Enterprise Companies servicing B2B & B2C customers. Conversica’s A.I. assistants are helping marketing and sales leaders at Autodesk, CenturyLink, Epson, Tibco, IBM, SAP, ServiceNow, Oracle, Box, and other major companies crush their numbers! We have only scratched the surface of the enterprise market.
We are growing our sales force in the US and have several opportunities for talented Account Executives to join our team building our Enterprise market. Conversica seeks top sales reps who are passionate about hunting for new opportunities and demonstrate the tenacity and competitiveness to win. An ideal candidate is one who is not dependent solely on warm leads but someone who enjoys the challenge of prospecting his/her own opportunities. If you have what it takes to close business, if you have a competitive spirit that rallies to make the team successful, and you practice so hard that when it is game time you’re more than ready… then we are your team and you belong with us!
Account Executive – Enterprise West
- Demonstrate competitive spirit that makes the team perform at their best
- Sell into high valued enterprise prospect accounts (1B+) west of the Mississippi (except California and Hawaii) to compliment the efforts by the Sales Development Team and Marketing efforts following Conversica’s ABM Strategy
- Crush your numbers through accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Negotiate and close business through online meetings, phone, and in person meetings
- Engage customers with clear, concise, and compelling written and verbal communication
- Learn and communicate Conversica’s product offerings to prospects and customers
- Develop an expertise for Conversica’s industry, the industries of its customers, the competitive landscape, and stay abreast of technology changes that impact all parts of the business
- Work with your team to repeat success, identify areas of improvement, and execute the strategic plan of the Conversica sales team
- 4-6 years sales experience in high tech—preferably in the SaaS sector, software AI etc.
- Demonstrated success of exceeding quota on a consistent basis and successfully selling into Enterprise accounts (1B+)
- Consistent track record for developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generatingleads to closing deals
- Have a working knowledge of Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator are a must; working knowledge of Chorus.ai, Clari, CrystalKnows and Google Apps not necessary but preferred
- Core Domain knowledge of software solutions/AI and selling into Enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated success with CXO and multi-level selling
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Solid competitive intelligence and strong business acumen
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong time management, ability to multi-task, takes initiative and follows through
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Here are five reasons why you should seriously consider this opportunity in a fast-growing, mid-stage startup in the hot AI space:
- Real traction: we have 1500+ customers, double-digit $M in ARR and are growing fast. Few AI companies have this level of adoption and revenue.
- Proven technology: our data science and R&D team has built a platform that seamlessly combines natural language processing and machine learning technologies to carry on conversations with humans. Our A.I. is solving real business problems everyday.
- Solid funding: we’ve raised $87M to date, including a $31M Series C in November 2018.
- Superb team: we have 200+ passionate professionals and we keep adding rockstars at every level!
- Good news: we were named a Gartner Cool Vendor, included in articles in The Wall Street Journal, HBR and Inc., are listed by CB Insights in the top 10 Companies using AI to create Smarter Sales Tech Products” and were just named one of the fastest growing private companies in the Bay Area.