Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive opportunity at BlueCat is an exciting field based sales career opportunity developing a set of targeted named accounts, focused primarily on the Forbes 2000.
- Create, manage and execute a strategic territory coverage and sales plan that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Meet and exceed established monthly and quarterly revenue objectives.
- Plan and manage both account and deal strategy. Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within net new and existing accounts.
- Develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape and technology heat map within entire account list.
- Prospect into targeted named accounts. Develop and execute field sales campaigns to create demand, work closely with Lead Generation and Sales Engineering resources to build and manage a robust pipeline of new business. Manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously.
- Articulate the BlueCat value proposition to senior IT leaders, effectively identify and quantify customer pains, highlight ROI and business value through a consultative sales approach.
- Work within a team environment; manage internal and external resources to execute account and deal strategy and maximize sales efforts and success rate.
- Establish & maintain strong and referenceable relationships with existing client base.
- Forecast accurately and maintain the system of record in Salesforce.com.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experiences Required:
- Minimum of 3-7 years of technology sales experience, with a track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota and a high level of income attainment
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated success in strategic account selling; strategic thinker with ability to create and execute account plan and strategy
- High intelligence and mental acuity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Hunter mentality with proven experience in effectively building a regional territory
- Creative problem solver who can react quickly and multi-task
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling and presenting to senior level executives
- Tech savvy – Salesforce.com, MS Office, LinkedIn, Twitter, social media experience is a plus