- Develop a territory of named accounts in an assigned geography.
- Establish and develop strategic C-level relationships with business and technology decision makers at mid-enterprise accounts.
- Effectively qualify a customer and manage relationships strategically for maximum impact.
- Become a subject matter expert quickly and continue to deepen your product knowledge over time.
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in sales and/or account management.
- Experience selling software as a service, middleware, mobile applications or similar technology solutions.
- Experience of exceeding strategic targets and delivering results.
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, especially qualifying high value accounts.
- Ability to quickly understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer.
- A comfort level with the dynamic nature of a fast growing company, with the ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre- and post-sales.