Manages a key global account, ADP. Drives strong business performance and manages one Corporate Account spanning across multiple business units and countries. Builds and sustains executive-level relationships, manages account-level profitability, directs and grows team members, and delivers superior client loyalty, all demonstrated through a strong mix of the company’s portfolio. Reports outside the country sales organization but does manage directly local sales resources.
- Establishes proactively strong professional relationships and credibility with key IT and business executives in the corporate account.
- Focuses on senior business management challenges and strategies and is periodically called upon by client IT executives for advice and counsel.
- Acts as business partner to account and "extension" of the customer's IT management team.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map the company's capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in company conducted surveys and reports.
- Leverages existing engagements to spawn new business with opportunities that result in on-going profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Leverages the full company portfolio to add significant value to customer's business, continuously improve account profitability for the company and expand the company's share of wallet of the customer spent.
- Actively engages the Executive Sponsor and other senior company executives to build strategic relationships with the customer which ensure long-term business opportunities for the company.
- Builds, monitors and orchestrates sales pipeline activities to advance, invest in or divest of opportunities; focuses on generating new and break- through initiatives.
- Nurtures and closes new company solutions opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to the company, representing the entire company portfolio of products and services.
- Builds long-term growth opportunities (three years or more) using the Account Business Planning (ABP) process; actively manages the ABP through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Gains business buy-in for the account business opportunities and has a solid understanding of the business case from the company's internal stakeholders in the GBU's and the countries/regions.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the account.
- Meets quarterly and annual sales goals, and coaches company resources to meet and exceed targets.
Account Team Management
- Orchestrates the resources and sponsorship essential for executing business effectively on a global scale. Engages company sales specialists, channel and alliance partners to fully leverage the portfolio of company solutions; optimizes deployment of specialists and partners, instills a sense of opportunity ownership to drive deal closure, and maintains ongoing dialogue with pursuit leads to maximize client value.
- Coaches account team members to optimize performance and to enable broader and deeper client engagement.
- Coordinates all company activities in the account, e.g. sales activity, marketing programs, executive forums, delivery of on-going engagements and RAP surveys; develops a communication plan and employs effective processes for keeping direct and virtual team members updated.
- Coordinates multiple WW BU delivery organizations to support client engagement and service in the account.
- Actively engages the Executive Sponsor and selectively leverages other senior company executives to build strategic relationship which favorably position long-term business opportunities for the company and are complimentary to overall account activities.
- Drives integrated planning and coordinated sales execution effectively.
- Identifies and grows key performers and develops a succession plan.
- Assesses and manages employee performance to ensure individual and group excellence; manages performance and results of high and low performers.
- Motivates and supports sales teams in selling; counsels and supports individuals through selling challenges; demonstrates a high level of motivation and entrepreneurial ability in supporting the pursuit and closing of deals.
- Nurtures and advances the talent required to maintain the company sales force excellence within area of control; sponsors and directs skill building activities to increase the productivity and accomplishments of the sales force.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA desired.
- 10-12 years account management experience.
- Experience in IT industry and in vertical industry preferred.
- Experience in leading global teams.
- P&L and risk management skills and experiencerequired.
Knowledge and Skills:
Strategic Business Partner
- Analyze the client's IT spending and develop strategies to assist clients to optimize their IT investment.
- Develop and recommend strategies to simplify IT operations.
- Understanding of client's IT infrastructure, governance and architectural approach.
- Maintain an awareness of sourcing options to optimize client IT capabilities.
- Understands how the client's IT operation is managed and budgeted, and how key initiatives are funded.
- Knows the strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in the account and exploits this knowledge to the company's advantage.
- Frequently requested to educate peers on account management, client issues and trends, and key industry issues.
- Sets and manages appropriate client expectations to run the account business.
- Frequently educates client and account team on pertinent business issues, new company products and services and industry trends.
- Demonstrates business leadership skills in contributing to the company's strategic direction in addressing client needs, input on internal processes and in identifying new capabilities.
- Balances strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage and develop a predictable company revenue stream.
- Influences BU development agendas and promotes cross-BU solution- oriented collaboration in pursuit of consultative account partnering.
Job ID 1020663