Enterprise Account Executive - Remote - US - Boston, MA
- Enterprise Account Executive – Remote – US – Boston, MA
BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
This is a quota carrying role, responsible for acquiring, expanding and managing large Accounts within assigned verticals. The successful candidate is self-motivated, highly driven, goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can demonstrate success and know-how across the full sales cycle from qualification to contract close.
- Prospect, develop and close new business while ensuring we have satisfied and reference-able customers
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Manage complex, enterprise wide sales-cycles and effectively present our value proposition
- Effective conducting sales–both in person and via phone/web with high level executives
- Work methodically with business development reps to develop assigned territory and target account plan to create a healthy pipeline that will yield sufficient pipeline opportunities
- Orchestrate team selling efforts within assigned territory among Pre-Sales Engineering and Professional Services
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of BackOffice products, accounts, competitors and industry trends
- Be proactive in understanding customer needs, the industry vertical, priorities, challenges, constraints and market trends
- Devise and implement sales strategies that are revenue and margin target oriented
- Leverage executive support for sales strategy, partner leadership engagement and field escalation resolution
- Manage sales cycles against goal of meeting and exceeding quarterly annual sales targets
- Develop and deliver presentations to customers and prospects, for each phase of the sales process (including on-site meetings, web-ex meetings, etc.)
- Use the sales enablement tools and resources as provided to increase efficiency, ensure communication and assist in the reporting of sales performance
- Forecast, manage and update pipeline activities using Salesforce.com
- Be accountable for accurate forecasting and regular sales performance reviews
- Attend meetings, trainings and conferences scheduled individually and for the sales team
- This position requires 70% travel
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years direct sales experience; software sales/service preferred (Large Enterprise)
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Experience prospecting, driving, orchestrating and closing complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated value and solutions sales experience
- Experience selling into vertical industries such as manufacturing, retail, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and/or utilities
- Excellent mentoring skills
- Contacts with industry decision makers in key verticals
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Detailed oriented in negotiating contracts and terms
- Strong work ethic, hands on style
- Committed team player
- Entrepreneurial with outstanding business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- 70% travel
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.