Overland-Tandberg is a Global industry leader in data protection and archive storage solutions for the Small to Medium Sized Enterprise.
We are looking for high-performing sales professionals with a passion for helping customers achieve transformational business outcomes through the use of disruptive technologies and solutions. The ideal candidate will be a specialistin the data protection industry or have a strong desire to be a data protection specialist and have proven capability in selling complex technology solutions. They have the opportunity to learn emerging data protection technologies and industry trends. The successful Enterprise Account Executive demonstrates how our software and hardware technologies solve the complex challenges of protecting data across different use cases including Cloud and Big Data.
- Sales Specialist for selling Overland-Tandberg Data Protection solutions into both acquisition and established accounts, with close interlock to Overland-Tandberg Portfolio account teams.
- Develop and execute territory plan to exceed revenue and growth objectives.
- Execute demand generation activities to build and maintain 3x pipeline coverage.
- Territory consists of customers across multiple verticals.
- Maintains a complete knowledge of Overland-Tandberg products, policies and services using the Integrated Sales Cycle; has specialized training within product and/or service lines.
- Initiates contacts with and manages difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle. May assist others with difficult/tough sales and solutions. Often leads a cross-functional sales team.
- Has a strong technical understanding of the Overland-Tandberg offering and knows when to engage SE assistance.
- Operates under considerable latitude. May serve as project or initiative leader.
- Experience in selling data protection and software-based solutions
- Lead efforts for multiple data protection use cases and Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) & Transformational License Agreement (TLA) software proposals
- Coordinate efforts and resources across marketing, sales, services, and channel resources to maximize results
- Ability to communicate and share insights with an executive audience that demonstrate Overland-Tandberg thought-leadership in Data Protection
- Possess strong understanding of Enterprise SW Applications, Converged Infrastructures, Cloud Computing and Big Data/Data Lakes
- Ability to articulate relevant business outcomes made possible with Overland-Tandberg Data Protection Solutions (DPS) at the senior IT and C-suite executive level
- Customer-focused and responsive. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and known for developing strong relationships with clients and partners
- Experience of building strategic account plans and executing on these successfully
- Strong work ethic and an ability to work both independently and in team environments
- Highly developed presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage change and negotiate to positive outcomes internally and in client situations
- New Business and business development experience in new and named accounts
- Innovative and creative – examples of making things happen, changing direction, finding the right solutions at the right time for the client
- Ability to present to various sized audiences with considerable gravitas
- Strength in forecasting, accuracy around this and timely management therein