Our ideal candidate will have a track record of success selling prospecting/lead gen software to sales, marketing, and business intelligence contacts within large firms that service the employee benefits market.
Our industry-leading web-based applications are considered to be critical business intelligence tools, and our thirty years in the market have given us solid brand recognition that a skillful sales rep can take advantage of. This position will work closely with the sales and marketing teams of ALM to help us significantly expand existing business in enterprise solutions and penetrate non-customer accounts.
If you are a professional sales executive who is looking to apply your industry knowledge, relationships, selling skills and desire to succeed, we invite you to become a part of highly positioned brand.
- Expand the relationship between ALM and key customer accounts, increasing their total spend
- Identify and sell new enterprise license within non customer accounts.
- Attend industry events to help create market awareness.
- Provide market and product feedback to our sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Stay informed about the employee benefits industry in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our customers by understanding their business
- Prospect on a daily basis and maintain sales activity that will establish a healthy sales pipeline to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual new and renewal business goals.
- 3-5 years of selling Software as a Service solutions
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets on a consistent basis.
- Enthusiasm to learn how to build and maintain solid client relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills.
- Confidently sells on value instead of price.
- Willing to negotiate and think outside the box to win deals.
- Know how to create urgency to close sales by deadlines.
- Ability to learn from the market and provide feedback to peers and managers.
- Has a natural curiosity of clients, their workflow and how you can help them improve.
- Is self-motivated and self-managed.
- Can organize their day to focus on activity that delivers results.
- Uses linked in and other social media sites to increase sales effectiveness.
- Is a proven team player, willing to share ideas and best practices.
Discover where your talent fits best at ALM…
At ALM, we’re reinventing the way professionals use information, news, data, marketing solutions and events to manage the business of business. That requires creativity, collaboration and innovation. Headquartered in New York City with 18 offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843. Join our team of talented ALMers working to create exceptional experience for our audiences and customers across the globe.