At Rogue Wave Software, we're a trusted partner to Global 2,000 organizations, powering new opportunities and removing risk from strategic initiatives. Our mission is to simplify the hardest problems, improve software quality and security, and shorten the time it takes to deliver value.
Since 1989, our platforms, tools, components, and support have been used across financial services, technology, healthcare, government, entertainment, and manufacturing, to deliver value and reduce risk. From API management, web and mobile, embeddable analytics, static and dynamic analysis to open source support, we have the software essentials to innovate with confidence.
To do that, we need exceptional people on our team.
As we support our existing customers and partner with new organizations to solve their business challenges, we have an opportunity for a talented, passionate and highly motivated Enterprise Account Executive to join our Sales Organization. In this role, Rogue Wave Software offers an opportunity selling our Akana API Management product to direct commercial clients, public institutions, as well as large, global companies. If you are an over-achiever, driven by business success, and you’ve got what it takes to build, lead and scale a business initiative, we want to meet you!
- Manage, maintain and expand current business relationships and seek new accounts.
- Proven track record of making your plan on a consistent basis.
- Utilize well-defined sales process methodology that has been successful throughout career.
- Work with customers and prospects to define POC success criteria.
- Effectively negotiate price, scope and action timelines.
- Adapt, recover and present compelling responses when faced with obstacles.
- Be a team player that handles pressure and rejection as well as success graciously.
- Emanate executive and professional presence while being approachable.
- Implement and drive comprehensive business plan to meet and exceed revenue objectives.
- Know when and how to leverage the depth of internal resources available.
- Deliver corporate presentations of value proposition and solution stack.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Solid knowledge of product and technical terms used by customers in combination with Rogue Wave products.
- Exceptional customer service, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Formalized sales process and proficiency in use of sales information databases and CRM systems, MS Dynamics preferred.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Possess the ability to plan and organize many different tasks simultaneously.
Work Experience and Education:
- College degree required with 10 – 15 years of sales experience with demonstrable success.
- Computer or High-Tech industry experience.
- Direct Experience in B2B integration, API Management or middle-ware solutions
- Understanding of software development process, development tools and Open Source Software is highly desirable.
- Ability to successfully interact with all C-level executives.
- Full sales cycle management in areas to include New Logo, Renewals, Customer Satisfaction, License, Subscription and Professional Services.
We are an agile organization, living our values of Integrity, Customer-centric, Humanity, Communication, Teamwork, and Commitment. To be a successful contributor you need to be a team player and willing to handle a wide variety of tasks daily.