Enterprise Account Director - East Region
8 - 10 years experience •
The Account Director will lead a collaborative team effort to serve and delight Fishbowl’s strategic clients in a defined territory of Enterprise Accounts. Success is measured by overall client satisfaction, revenue retention and growth through upsell and cross-sell of new products and services. To achieve these results, the Account Director must be an passionaet client advocate and strategic business leader – effective at enabling clients to realize business value from their investment and developing brand advocates for Fishbowl.
The Account Director will lead a team of 3-4 Account Managers who oversee the day-to-day operation of our Enterprise accounts – making sure the account is running smoothly and profitably.
- Ensures overall health and success of Enterprise clients in an assigned geographic territory – including accounts managed by team of Account Manager direct reports.
- Focuses team efforts to drive strong results in client satisfaction (Net Promoter Score), client retention/renewal, and revenue growth through upsell and cross-sell.
- Manages account team (Account Manager/Sr. Account Manager), staff development & growth, performance and day-to-day needs.
- Conducts account planning process and regular account reviews to align Fishbowl team and resources (i.e. client contacts and org, client goals and strategic initiatives, product or service commitments, renewal outlook, etc).
- Proactively identifies new products and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for Fishbowl.
- Develops and closes upsell/cross-sell opportunities and coordinates involvement of sales resources as needed to scope solutions and close contracts.
- Ensures client adoption of Fishbowl products to achieve client goals.
- Represents “voice of client” internally to drive client-centric product development plans.
- Develops top-level strategy for achieving client goals; working with appropriate Fishbowl product and Professional Services team members to deliver and execute.
- Ensures quality of delivered services for full book of accounts.
- Creates value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a success plan with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Is accountable to drive effective usage of Fishbowl solutions within clients through creating and executing thorough and action-oriented adoption plans.
- Builds, maintains and leverages strong relationships with business decision makers within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on Fishbowl’s behalf.
- Builds/maintains effective communication channel to customer in case of online service-related issues and events.
- Orchestrates and gains strong buy-in with multiple external (e.g. customer’s partner) and internal (e.g. Fishbowl sales and services teams) partners.
- Manages client expectations, objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Directs internal/partner teams to deliver integrated solutions from strategy and concept, through to execution, while adequately representing client interests.
- 8-10 years of account management experience required, with a digital and CRM, preferably in the restaurant or retail vertical.
- Demonstrated solid mid to senior-level client experience and ability to navigate complex client organizations required.
- Proven track record of exceptional business leadership skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity at times (both with clients and internally) be able to demonstrate flexibility and creative problem solving.
- Team player, friendly, easy to work with.
- Able to handle many different personalities both internally and externally.
- Ability to review service reports and customer surveys to ensure client satisfaction.
- Needs to have had experience in communications planning, and ability to articulate examples of strategic recommendations they’ve provided, or sold in to clients.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting that is geographically dispersed.
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong management skills to help identify and grow junior and senior talent.
- BA/BS required – MBA in Business Administration, Marketing, IT or Finance a plus.
- Willingness to travel - up to 40%
- Highly competitive base + bonus potential