Enterprise Account Commercial Kitchen Sales Executive
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
What you will do: Our continued growth has produced a need for a talented Commercial Kitchen / Franchise Owner focused Suppression Systems Sales Executive to join our team. In this challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include professionally representing the Company with respect to the promotion and sale of Fire Suppression Systems for Preventative Maintenance / Repairs and New Installation offerings to various National & Regional Franchise Owner customers. How you will do it:
- Dedicated Focus to the Commercial Pre-Engineered Systems & Services for Kitchen hood business on a National & Regional basis.
- Work in tandem with Suppression Region / Territory Leadership to growth National & Regional Commercial Franchise Restaurant Accounts by Selling Kitchen hood Pre-Engineered Systems and Services.
- Work & Support Efforts with the Pre-Engineered training Program manager to ensure Services Sold are supported by JCI employees & Preferred Sub-contractors (i.e Grease Cleaning).
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings
- Close sales to meet or exceed sales plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designated sales plan.
- Assume account management responsibility including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sales.
- Arrange for and/or coordinate delivery and installation.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems in regard to delivery dates, billings, financing and other related matters.
- Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of additional sales.
- Perform periodic market investigations within as assigned territory to develop new applications; provide sales forecasting for assigned territory.
- Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities.
- Submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive activity and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that SimplexGrinnell is meeting their requirements to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- Support the Service Department towards achieving customer excellence, as well as working with other departments to generate leads for service or equipment / device upgrades.
What we look for:
Min of 10 years in the Suppression Industry with extensive focus on Pre-Engineered Kitchen Hood technical experience
- Min 5 Years of demonstrated Sales experience with connection to various Large Franchise Account relationships.
- Ability to work in a Matrix Management Org. Structure that fully understands field delivery capabilities and National customer expectations.
- Will be working with both the National Accounts & Local Delivery teams.
- Excellent communication skills with strong presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to persuade and close sales.
- Must have the ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process, disciplined to work with limited supervision, and work as port of a team.
- Ability to achieve sales quota, as well as implement service sales strategy to exceed goals.
- Ability to write sales plans.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to follow-up.
- Ability to make cold calls.
- Able to work accurately with numbers.
- MS office and internet skills a must.
Experience with a CRM tool is a plus.