Ear Nose and Throat physician opportunity now available! Fort Duncan Medical Center in Eagle Pass, Texas is recruiting an Otolaryngologist to join the community.
- Your choice of employed, hospital-sponsored private practice, or join an existing group.
- The community's existing primary care providers are collegial and ready to welcome and support a new ENT physician.
- Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits
- This is an excellent opportunity to establish your new practice in a vibrant and growing South Texas community.
- H1B and J1 Visa candidates encouraged to apply!
Fort Duncan Medical Center is a 104-bed, Level IV Trauma Center averaging 5,500 admissions and 60,000 outpatient visits per year. The hospital also features a new angiography suite, a Women’s Center, and a new 12-bed emergency room.