Atlantic Health System is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in New Jersey. We are comprised of Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center and Goryeb Children’s Hospital – all of which are accredited by The Joint Commission. Atlantic Health System aims to deliver a Trusted Network of Caring, and our promise to our communities is that anyone who enters our system will receive the right care, at the right quality, at the right time, at the right place and at the right cost.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 8th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System is looking to hire an ENT/Otorhinolaryngologist to join the team in an office based setting, within Newton Medical Center.
Physician Duties :
- Responsible for both outpatient and in-patient ENT services to patients under their care in the office based setting, within Newton Medical Center.
- Provide care and treatment for assigned inpatients
- Complete histories, physicals, progress note,orders and outcome summaries within standards set forth by Medical Staff by -laws/Rules and Regulations, and Policy and Procedure.
- Provide care and treatment for patients in the Emergency Department
- On call duties will be as assigned
- Medical Degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Fellowship in Otorhinalarygologist
- Board certified in Otorhinolaryngology or if Board Eligible, completes Board Certification within five(5) years after the completion of his/her medical fellowship training.
- Current NJ and Pennsylvania Medical Doctor License
- Controlled Dangerous Substance Certificate
- DEA Certificate
- BLS certificate