Enrollment Client Service Manager ( ECSM )
Summary of Role
The Enrollment Client Service Manager (ECSM) is responsible for reporting and tracking our No Retiree Left Behind promise to the clients of Willis Towers Watson. Working within the OneExchange Solutions line of business, the key areas of this role include management of strong, productive relationships with executive level client contacts, and partnering with a variety of internal Willis Towers Watson associates including consultants, actuaries, implementation managers, Client Engagement Managers, Customer Support Specialists, Operational leadership, and other client-facing associates to ensure client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have experience within the medical insurance or benefits administration industry, as well as possess strong analytical, reporting and MS office suite skills. The ECSM must be a subject matter expert in Medicare, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and the internal processes related to our business.
This role may be located in any location in the United States with a Willis Towers Watson Office.
- Provide No Retiree left Behind reporting to client contacts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high email volume environment with seasonal fluctuations in workload
- Analyze operational and financial data and communicate effectively to clients and consultants.
- Analyze and interpreting statistical reports and all other available benefits data directly or through internal or external partners, to recommend solutions.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure participant issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Serve as subject matter expert to clients in Medicare and Healthcare, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and the internal processes related to our business.
- Demonstrate a consultative client approach, by developing a deep understanding of the client’s needs and business issues to incorporate wider solutions.
- Handle multiple concurrent implementations while keeping all internal teams well informed of both project and client changes
- Coordinate with multiple internal operational teams to ensure overall readiness prior to program launch
- Follow up with clients and otherinternal employees assigned to the account on action plans to ensure decisions are implemented, contracts prepared and appropriate parties notified
- Develop and cultivate strong client relations with C-level clients and win client confidence
- Respond to customer needs and proactively identify potential customer concerns to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Work closely with supporting areas to oversee administration, ensuring service delivery meets contract requirements
Minimum Criteria & Skills (including education & licenses)
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 4 or more years of insurance industry experience related to servicing accounts.
- Preferable to have experience within the healthcare benefits administration or medical insurance industry that has provided you knowledge of medical insurance and/or Medicare insurance products. Medicare Industry knowledge is a huge plus for this role.
- MUST have experience successfully servicing a large group of client businesses at one time
- A successful track record of building rewarding partnerships with clients, and forging collaborative relationships with colleagues and business leaders; reference ready clients within book of business.
- Ability to present with professionalism and courtesy (even in stressful situations) through face-to-face interactions and through oral and written communications, including client meetings, conference calls, telephone, and email.
- Ability to coordinate teams across Willis Towers Watson segments
- Experience presenting to and interacting with C-level executives of large organizations is preferred.
- A strong consultative approach to problem-solving and project management, and a desire to exceed client expectations at every turn.
- A highly analytical approach to understanding data and making business decisions and recommendations according to that information.
- Availability to travel on an as needed basis
- Experience with call center operations is desirable.
- Strong Computer skills, including proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint