Imagine new horizons….
Joining Dassault Systemes ENOVIA team will allow you to get extensive experience in a creative, friendly and professional environment where people work on cutting-edge technologies. Our employees are constantly upgrading their skills, developing their competences and can fully use their potential.
3DS professionals work to establish build world-class products and support global customers. Being part of Dassault Systemes means working in international, well-organized and collaborative teams using agile techniques.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead
We are seeking a key ENOVIA Business Apps Quality Senior Manager who will perform best-in-class Quality Assessments of Dassault Systèmes products and ensure that the quality of products meet our criteria.
What will your role be?
• Validate specification of new functionalities and ensure their completion and compliancy with 3DS standards.
• Define functional testing scenarios based on industrialization strategy and functions specifications and by using cases (customer scenarios) corresponding to functionalities to be tested.
• Manage and publish test results.
• Communicate Quality status and Escalate issues and priority arbitration to stakeholders & management.
• Define recovery plans with Development teams.
• Participate in the Go/No Go decision.
• Monitor and control testing process: steer in details QA activities, the quality improvement.
• Follow up execution of the industrialization plan according to the defined gates.
• Capitalize on feedback from incidents reported by customers to continuously improve the testing process (content and efficiency).
• Execute testing: Run defined scenarios (acceptance, convergence & non-regression) on several environments.
• Identify and qualify bugs and non-conformity areas with PES.
• Document issues through Incident Reports (IRs) raised to Development teams for resolution.
• Organize activities between all the Development cycle gates.
• Optimization of QA costs.
• Lean management and influence continuous delivery practices.
• Develop strong QA test strategy to “continuously test” and allow flawless continuity in the delivery cycle that minimizes risks, reduces costs, and accelerates time to market.
• Focus efforts on automation and testing strategies for continuous integration.
• Cover broad spectrum of tests including functional, performance, UI, API and more along with regression tests to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
• Lead testing on all cloud environments: Cover Functional (System tests, Acceptance Tests & InterOp) & Non-functional (Multi-Tenancy, Security, Data integrity).
• Explore tools/processes to optimize efficiency of cloud validations to make it flexible, scalable, and reduce costs.
Your key success factors
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related fields.
• 8+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
• Good problem solving and analytical thinking.
• Strong written and oral skills.
• Competencies in the following: NuoDB, Oracle databases, Performance Testing, Usability Testing, Web-App Testing, Windows Native App Testing, Mobile App Testing, Cloud Testing, MicroServices Testing, R&D methods, process & tools, User experience-Ergonomy, and DevOps.
• Experience leveraging test automation tools, such as Selenium, QTP, and/or Sahi, along with exposure to Python scripting is preferred.
• Web security experience is preferred.