$80K — $100K
Linux administration activities – application installation/deployment, shell scripting, troubleshooting, security, etc. (hardware footprint is 90%/10% RHEL 7/Windows)
• Supervise/Lead a small team of PLM Infrastructure Analysts (1-3 people over time)
• Lead and oversee Global PLM environment projects and activities
• Lead the transition of the platform from datacenters to AWS
• Support the PLM Helpline, Development staff and clients (Analysis, creation of batch processing tools, host configurations, etc)
• Work with PLM management and Product Leads to align and set PLM environment projects/activities priorities
• Plan, manage and perform maintenance activities including: PLM sprints and releases, GVSM Vulnerabilities, OS patching.
• Ownership of the PLM IT Continuity Plan and ITSM CI Validation to ensure the platform can sustain various outage events and respond to unplanned issues. (High Availability, backup/restore, Upstream/Downstream relationships, etc)
• Manage hardware and software configuration for all application customizations including: writing procedures for managing changes and validation deliverables, manage ITSM change requests and JIRAs, monitor development activities to assure adherence and migrating upgrades from development through production environments
• Respond to critical incidents and available on call all hours.
• Coordinate and negotiate timing of upgrades/maintenance to minimize impact to clients and plants, avoid core hours for planned outages.
The ideal candidate would have
• Experience or strong desire to work with Oracle databases (reading AWRs, table/index analysis, PL/SQL). Scope is TBD based on candidate.
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to perform root-cause analysis across millions of events on dozens of hosts.
• Ability to manage several open projects and tasks concurrently.
Valid through: 6/8/2021