Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobilebanking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for an Enhanced Due Diligence Manager located in our Roseville Executive Offices! The Enhanced Due Diligence Manager is responsible for the oversight and implementation of RNA’s Enhanced Due Diligence function. This individual will play a leading role in ensuring the EDD team achieves and maintains operational effectiveness and efficiency in the identification and review of the Bank’s higher risk customers. Additionally, this individual will supervise, mentor, and train EDD team members to develop and maintain a sound understanding of anti-money laundering principles and ensure the highest level of critical thinking, analysis, documentation, and operational efficiency.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Directly supervises employees while overseeing assigned function(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Bank's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; managing and appraising performance; coaching and development; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Maintains working knowledge of all laws, rules, and regulations under the purview of Compliance. Possesses and exhibits advanced knowledge of risk based compliance management principles.
- Develops, monitors and reports Key Performance and Key Risk Indicators.
- Performs workload and staff assessments on an ongoing basis to ensure effective utilization of Department resources.
- Engages examiners and auditors during onsite regulatory examinations and Audit reviews. Responsible for ensuring requested information is available at prescribed times and addressing all logistic concerns.
- Maintains thorough working knowledge of significant Bank processes and procedures. Must be comfortable discussing key risk areas and internal controls designed to mitigate risks with various audiences, including Bank staff, senior management, and regulatory authorities.
- Communicates and manages change required by changes to Bank strategy, examination or audit findings, or Senior Management directive.
- Research, approve, and implement changes to policies, procedures, and documents as needed.
- Prepare and present monthly or as-requested reports on compliance to senior management, compliance committee(s), and Regional.
- Represents Compliance on various Bank committees, as assigned. Responsible for communicating significant issues to the Compliance Management team and assisting with establishing an appropriate response (course of action).
- Performs all other job duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Business Administration or related field preferred with 10 years related experience.
- Must have managerial experience in the Compliance discipline, within a larger ($5B+) financial institution. Work experience as an Examiner with a Federal Financial Regulatory.
- Advanced technical knowledge of compliance requirements and related federal/state laws and regulations, and a solid understanding of regulatory agency opinions.
- Industry Certification in Regulatory Compliance required (e.g. CAMS).
- Prior supervisory experiencerequired.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Possess excellent human relations, communications and business writing skills.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills.
- Able to cope with pressure resulting from meeting requireddeadlines and reporting requirements.
- Demonstrate teamwork in facilitating workflow. High level of cooperation with others and responsive to the Bank’s needs.
- Exemplary motivation, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
- High level of accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to make and support sound decisions.
- Consistently demonstrate tact, discretion and good judgment.
- Exhibit high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling and having access to sensitive customer or employee information.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work effectively without direct supervision.
- Able to comprehend and interpret Bank policies and procedures.
- Possess full knowledge of retailbanking services.
- Demonstrated history of volunteerism, including participation in community organizations and causes.
- Must be able to travel throughout bank’s footprint to perform required duties ( less than 25%less than 25%).