- Oversee Service Engagements.
- Manage internal tier 2 support cases.
- Manage external tier 3 support cases.
- Manage vendor bug reporting.
- Monitor incoming calls to ensure timely and effective resolution.
- Manage team to complete work backlog.
- Test and document fixes.
- Monitor System Performance and Health.
- Configure on-premise systems for optimal performance.
- Schedule upgrades and patches for on-premise systems.
- Communicate maintenance outages to the organization.
- Planning and executing projects defined in the IT Roadmap.
- Help define project scope, goals, deliverables, schedule and resources.
- Manage schedule to ensure deadline as met.
- Automate internal operations tasks.
- Create operation processes that meet customer needs.
- Use common programing/scripting such as python to automate processes.
- Participate in the strategic planning of departmental goals.
- Decommission legacy systems.
- Coach, mentor and motivate team members to take positive action and accountability for assigned tasks.
- Provide leadership and direction to a technical team to ensure goals are communicated and met.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering Technology. Minimum 7 years related professional experience in engineering design (conceptual or detailed) and/or project management with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the industry.
Strong people management skills
Basic ITIL knowledge
Engineering systems from Autodesk, Bentley, Hexagon or similar a plus.
IT asset management
IT Change management
IT operations budgeting
Creation of Service Level Agreements