Position Title: EngineeringTechnician Manufacturing
Position Number: 270439
Location: Mossville , IL
Desired Skill Set:
Electrical Engineer, Engine Management, Soldering, Technician, Wire Harness
Job Title: Development Technician (Electrical Component Testing)
Duration: 24 Months
Location: Mossville, IL 61552
Submissions must include Email confirmation from candidate giving Rose International permission to submit for IQN#:
· This job is for a Development Technician in the Component Products Department within E&SI.
· In this role, the candidate will plan, execute and report the results of testing on electrical components.
· Testing includes performance, electrical, environmental, and durability.
· Candidates will integrate with fellowtechnicians and engineering staff.
· Required skills include knowledge of safe work practices, multimeters, soldering/harnessing, and hand tools.
· Candidates should also have proven experience working on a team.
· Previous experience working in a lab environment is a plus.
· An ideal candidate will have previous experienceworking with or on diesel/natural gas engines.
· High school diploma/GED required with at least eight + years technical experience,
· 2-yr associates degree in Electronics Technology, Diesel Power, or a related field and at least 2years of work experience,
· a 4-yr engineeringtechnologydegree
· Candidates with a college degree will be considered first
· Monitoring ongoing tests, setup and execution of new tests, troubleshooting test setups, reporting results, updating customer on status of testing.
· Previous lab or test experiencepreferred, knowledge of multimeters, data acquisitions systems, basic programming, and soldering/harnessing preferred
· Ability to work in a team,
· Good communication skills,
· Ability to communicate with different levels of management.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.