Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 160 days ago
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Build and test prototypes from rough sketches, plans, engineering instructions, and technical manuals
• Design basic circuitry and draft sketches for test setups
• Integrate, test, and troubleshooting RF components. (Power amplifiers, LNA’s, RF filters and feeds, etc.)
• Develop Manufacturing Test Procedures
• Provide customer support and training
• Operate Standard Test Equipment (Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, Vector Network Analyzer, Counters, Network Analyzer, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzer, etc.)
• Operate Environmental Stress Testing Equipment, which includes Vibration Table and Temperature chamber
• Install operating systems, integrate computer hardware, and perform network integration
• Software testing and debugging
• Ability to apply the 5-S’s to daily duties
• 20-25% Domestic and International Travel, required.
Federal law requires CPI Malibu Division to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. CPI Malibu Division uses eVerify and does provides Social Security Administration and/or Department of Homeland Security employee’s I-9 Form to confirm work authorization.
This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a “U.S. Person” as defined under ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. Person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum.
CPI, Camarillo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including lactation), age, national origin, including possessing a driver’s license issued under California Vehicle Code §12801.9, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, transition status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified veteran, status as an unpaid volunteer, or any other classification protected by law.
Requirements The ideal candidate will possess
• AS degree in Electronics or related (RF/Radar) field and a minimum of 8 years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training
• Must be familiar with antenna systems, servo controls, RF and digital AC and DC theory principles and applications
• Must have the ability to read and interpret schematics, and drawings
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, required
• RF and Electronics Knowledge in Antenna manufacturing. desired