Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
- Provides technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration or enhancement of technical products and systems.
- Provides expertise for resolving technical problems, troubleshoots product and modifies product to customer requirements.
- Provides training to customers. Work may be done at customer site.
- Includes software systems and programs designed for customers (corporate and individual) and government entities.
- Verifiable experience in O & I Level Maintenance support.
- Verifiable experience managing and maintaining production environment and test support systems.
- Basic understanding of networking protocols, technologies and standards.
- Strong hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Previous Aviation systems, manned and/or unmanned fixed and/or rotary wing platforms.